Pages

Monday, June 11, 2012

Monday challenge


I am blogging for Scrapbook and Cards Today this week and Monday's are usually dsigner's challenge so here is my post:

I love spending time pouring over magazines, surfing the internet, reading message boards, etc. for creative inspiration- does that sound familiar?  There is one other source of inspiration that is often overlooked.  Do you wanna know what it is?—take a few steps away from your computer and find a mirror, stare straight ahead and there is your answer- You!

My challenge is to scrap-lift yourself.  Sort of makes sense when you pour your heart and soul into a project, why not look back on it and take inspiration to create something similar with a little twist?

I love my Keurig and all the yummy drink options that are now readily available.  Here is a Summer-y treat box I made containing ice-tea drinks.  This box is really easy to create and you can find the steps here project I made last Christmas.  My design originally used a square window and this time I opted for Spellbinders square label die to cut out the window shape.  This would be a fun teacher’s appreciation gift or a thank you to hostess gift for an upcoming bbq.



1 comment:

  1. That is totally adorable Virginia!! I love the way you used the Spellbinders die cut! And the little fence with all of the flowers is so, so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments always brighten my day!