Pages

Friday, March 23, 2012

Sketch Support- Flags

Happy Friday, hope your work day goes fast today!

It is Sketch Support's Add-on week and the theme is flags.  I love flags and banners so when I saw this sketch I decided to make a vertical banner element out of a photo.  I chose a photo with a scenery so that I wasn't going to be chopping people up, lol.  Here on this layout I have used American Crafts Campy Trails paper.

The photo shows Anna at the top of Moon River falls.  This is a popular destination by boat, we had heard Moon River might be closed due to low water levels but we decided to go check it out anyways.  So glad we did because to our surprise, water levels were fine and we were the only ones there!  It was awesome to have this gorgeous landscape all to ourselves.




If you have a chance, hop on over to Sketch Support to see some fun ways the DT has interpreted this sketch.


Have a fantastic weekend!

5 comments:

  1. Oh my, this is genius! You picked the perfect photo for this and it looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This might be my favourite layout that you've ever done. But the question remains... How's the fishing?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you broke the photo up into the flags! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This layout is wonderful! I have never seen anything like this before - fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job, love that you used your photos for the flags!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments always brighten my day!